Panaromic's Cloud Application Services help you move to the cloud seamlessly whether you're migrating an off-the-shelf package or developing a new application from scratch. Designed to drive flexibility and efficiency, our services include both migration and monitoring solutions running on IaaS or PaaS cloud platforms from Panaromic and our partners. Once cloud-enabled, you can more easily scale Web applications, set up testing environments, experiment with HPC applications and more.
Cloud Migration and Management Services
- Application Migration to the Cloud: Re-host applications to the cloud, reengineer applications for the cloud, or replace with COTS cloud options.
- Public, Private and Hybrid Cloud Management Services: Options include public cloud hosting (e.g. Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure), client-hosted private cloud or Panaromic cloud infrastructure.
- COTS Software Deployment to the Cloud: Applications readily moved to the cloud include Microsoft SharePoint-on-demand and SAP-on-demand.
- Use of Cloud VMs for Development, Testing and Training: Includes support and testing of large-scale Web applications such as e-commerce sites.
- High Performance Computing (HPC): HPC applications that require significant processing power on demand are well suited to cloud migration, such as big data applications.
Application Hosting and Monitoring
You always have the option of using the Panaromic Cloud Infrastructure solution our-hosted and managed cloud infrastructure running in our world-class data centers. This provides greater choice and flexibility for managing and monitoring mission-critical applications in a hybrid cloud environment.
Panaromic Cloud Partner Ecosystem
Panaromic supports leading cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services, SFDC, Windows Azure, Savvis, VMWare, NetApp, IBM, Google, NetSuite, Oracle Taleo, Workday, SAP, Eloqua, Rackspace and many others. Our partnerships with these leading cloud providers accelerate time-to-value for clients.